MM N64HD (MLE)
(click the image to see more)
Last Updated: 2019-11-12
Majora's Mask N64HD Project (MLE) is the Multi-Language Edition of Nerrel's high quality texture pack for GLideN64.
You can find emulators bundled with current GLideN64 builds as part of the Emulator Pack. Download the HTS file and follow the instructions below. Download the PNG pack only if you want to generate your own cache.
Added bomber numbers and missing textures for the USA GameCube version.
Improved folder structure, fixed duplicate files and repositioned two digit numbers of the clock in the HUD. Replaced the HTS file with an uncompressed one.
Initial release using MM N64HD 2019-10-26.
- Language support: English (PAL), German, French, Spanish and Japanese
- Missing textures added (Hi-Score numbers, Stray Fairies, etc.)
- Remade various text tiles for higher quality
- Upscaled background textures (Granny's Stories)
- HTS file goes to: Project64/Plugin/GFX/cache
- Open Settings under Options tab and select GLideN64 as video plugin
- Enable Use texture pack
- Use file storage instead of memory cache right above Dump/edit textures
- Disable Compress texture cache if you use the PNG pack in hires_texture
- Change Background rendering mode to stripped
- Set Fix black lines between 2D elements to For adjacent 2D elements
- HTS file goes to: %appdata%/mupen64plus/cache
- Activate txHiresEnable
- Turn on txHiresTextureFileStorage
- Disable txCacheCompression if you use the PNG pack in hires_texture
- Change backgroundsMode to 1
- Set CorrectTexrectCoords to 1 (Auto)
- Download RetroArch
- HTS file goes to: RetroArch/system/Mupen64plus/cache
- Set Use High-Res textures to True
- Set Use High-Res Full Alpha Channel to True
- Set Use enhanced Hi-Res Storage to True
- Change Background Mode to Stripped
- Set Continous texrect coords to Auto
- Admentus: Providing assets, vanilla dumps and quality control
- Nerrel: Core pack and providing assets